Good Smile Company updated their Site with new additional information on some of the counterfeits that are currently on sales now. This time featuring ”Nendoroid Deadmaster” by GSC.
Left (Blue) is Fake and Right (Red) is Genuine:
- Take note of the Inner Head Joints. Fakes have them blended together.
- Take note of the Inner Neck Colour of the body. Genuines should have Flesh colour.
- Take note of the Hair Gradient Colour. Genuines should have Green gradation on it.
- Take note of the Head Joints. Genuines should be Flesh in colour.
- Take note of the Eyelid. Genuines have them closer to the eyes.
– Take note of the Eye Highlights. Genuines should have darker shade and tone.
- Take note of the Support Stand. Genuine’s stand connector can be separated.
- Take note of the Inner Package Design. Fakes have excess cardboard.
Keep a look out peeps~!!
Via GSC Info Section.