Good Smile Company updated their Site with new additional information on some of the counterfeits that are currently on sales now. This time featuring 1/7 scale figure of ”Hatsune Miku Tony Ver.” by Max Factory.
Left (Blue) is Fake and Right (Red) is Genuine:
- Take note of the Manufacture Company Sticker. Genuine items should have those on the back of the packaging box.
- Take note of the Twin Tails. You should be able to detach them with Genuine items.
- Take note of the Eye Paint quality and proportion. Fakes should have them out of proportion and poor quality.
- Take note of the Hair Sculpt quality. Fakes have jagged edges and rough sculpt.
- Take note of the Paint Job for the clothing. Genuine should have Gloss effect.
Keep a look out peeps~!!
Via GSC Info Section.